Home » TRANSFERS 2018/2019 W: Cajasol hired new receiver; Bergamo renewed contract with Croatian blocker, Smarzek left Chemik

TRANSFERS 2018/2019 W: Cajasol hired new receiver; Bergamo renewed contract with Croatian blocker, Smarzek left Chemik

by WoV

Check some transfers from Europe for the 2018/2019 season.

Ema Strunjak

Strunjak

ITALY

After many confirmations and new arrivals, Zanetti Bergamo have renewed a contract with the Croatian blocker Ema Strunjak. For the 18-year-old player, this is a good news since that she is still young.

In the previous season in 73 sets, she scored 98 points (23 blocks, 70 points and 5 aces). Check her stats.

I learned a lot. I learned a lot about the game, the technique and the tactics, but also a lot about the life of a sportsman: I understood how they must be and how they must behave like a volleyball player and a real athlete” said Ema.

SPAIN

Spanish receiver joined Cajasol for the upcoming 2018/2019 season. This young but very talented player has only 17 years and in the next season, she will debut in the best Spanish league. 

This will be a new step for me. I like this team and for sure I will be able to learn something new and progress as a player and a person. I’m very happy” said Antia Vallecas who is a member of the Spanish National team U 19. 

POLAND

From Poland came news which for sure we all already knew, Malwina Smarzek leaves Chemik Police. As they announced, she will not be their player in the 2018/2019 season. She played for the Polish champions two last seasons and won two championships and Polish Cups. Last season she was named for the Best player of the Polish Cup.

Mali, thank you for representing the Polish champion, you’ve been a very diligent girl who developed her wings in Police, we wish you success in the future,” people from Chemik wrote on their website.

On the other side, Grot Budowlani Lodz got a new player. They have hired Oliwia Urban who last three seasons spent in Pila.

I am glad that I will be able to develop in such a good club and I am looking forward to new challenges in the upcoming season,“ said Olivia.

See our sections – Transfers – Done Deals and Transfers – Rumors.

SUBSCRIBE to have full access to WoV PROFILES, STATS, and WoVVIDEO.

Discover what’s new in the volleyball world.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close