1. After you score a point, you should not stare at the rival or at the opponent’s side. It’s much more better to celebrate a point with your tammates, than to provoke the players on the other side.
2. There has to be a respect for the rival. The second thing you should not do is to avoid an apologize after hitting the rival’s player in the head or in the chest. Simply, you have to apologize, do not forget to do that, LIKE ZHU TING!
3. Do not react on the situation when the fans are trying to provoke you! Just play your natural game and take a revenge by scoring as many points as you can or doing a useful things for your team.
4. You should not talk with referees! Leave that duty to your captain. But, hey captain, do not chat too often with the referees because you will distract him and there is a bigger chance to see mistake from him. Especially, don’t touch the referee, like this man below.
5. Do not argue with your teammates or head coach, even if you are right. Leave it for the locker room! Control your emotions, do not behave like this.
Read previous WoV Blog – Which volleyball rules would you change if you could?
Check out other articles in WoV Blog.