– Toafa, what do you remember of the game against Sète you lost at home?
– Sète gave us a good lesson. We must take our revenge. Thy played well. We wanted to use excessive force and everything went wrong.
– What could be the recipe for you to win?
– We will have to start the game well and be very focused. It is really important not to panic in front of their audience.
– And build on the victory against Cannes…
– We managed to win. It was a game a little special for me to play against my former club, my former teammates. It was a pleasure to fight. Now we are full of confidence to begin the big match against Sète.
– What is the strength of Nantes Rezé this season?
– The mood of the group is good because that we have good results and a good ranking. We are currently second and we want to stay in the top four in the championship.
– Is the title a dream for you?
– Why not, though it will be hard. Especially since teams will not be in the same state of mind in the playoffs. Everybody wants to win.
– Personally, are you satisfied with your first season with Nantes?
– Yes, I’m having a good season, I feel good physically.
For more volleyball news from this competition click on France.