DON’T SUFFER ON RECEPTION. DEVELOP RECEPTION SKILLS OF YOUR YOUTH PLAYERS THE RIGHT WAY.
What will you learn:
- How to teach reception youth players 12 – 14 years
- Why is the game for the player
- Who is the first coach of every player
- When you can start teaching forearms pass (bagher) young children
- Why is a big platform important
- Is there one way to pass the ball?
- Where you should touch the ball with bagher
- The ideal technique for overhead passing by Kim Ho-chul
- Why we should dance with a ball
- What is a tringle set
- Why is “W reception position” best for reception under 14 years
- What are the main goals in reception
- Why receivers should move before strong jump serve
Meet your instructor
Roberto Piazza is a passionate volleyball coach.
Piazza has been coaching since 1990, till 2009 he worked as an assistant coach at three clubs Parma and Treviso and Russian team Dinamo Moscow.
At the end of the 2008–09 season, Sisley Treviso hired him for the first time as the head coach. His most memorable year as the head coach was in 2010–11 when he guided Sisley Treviso to bag the CEV Cup.
In the 2016 year was selected as coach Qatar national team. The next year he was named head coach Modena team at Serie A1. Later on, Roberto was working in SKRA Belchatow, and in present times he is a head coach of Milano Volley.