AZS Politechnika Warszawska was a revelation of the Plus Liga in the first part. However, in the last match they were easily beaten in front of their audience by ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
– After this game you are sixth in the table. How would you rate the chances of AZS in the rest of the season? Will you be able to go back to third place?
Fabian Drzyzga: It does not matter to us. We can not look at the table and enjoy that we were in the third place. It is important that we have 18 points and it is valuable to us. But I do not want to rest on our laurels now and the end of the season not to win any games or not to get points, because that would be an incorrect approach.
– Christmas will be soon. Do you have any plans for Christmas?
– I planned to spend it with my parents. Everything is set.
– What would you like to get from Santa? Maybe you have a perfect gift?
– There is no such gift. Only silence, peace and a little bit of free time.
For more news from Poland click here.