– We ran out of effectiveness in the attack, especially in the ends of sets, which we lost. It should also be noted that Resovia played a really great game. Although lacking Bartman, they played very well. We had a lot of problems with our attack. Dawid Konarski and Marcin Wika had problems with getting points. I also lacked effectiveness at the end of the match. But I think that our defeat was mainly due to a very good game from Resovia.
– Failure in Rzeszow does not change the assessment that Delecta has a great season so far.
– We try to do everything in our power to win. It is known that with such a strong rival as Resovia game is hard, especially in their arena. In Rzeszów, Resovia is a very difficult opponent for all teams in the Plus Liga.
– Delecta plays easier and with no pressure against the biggest clubs like Rzeszow, Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Jastrzebski and Belchatow?
– It’s not like we’re playing without pressure and that these are games that we do not have to win. After all, none of us wants to lose! I’ve never understood those teams that claimed that they are playing without pressure. In sport, the pressure is normal and I personally have never run away from the pressure.
– Until the end Delecta has very difficult games…
– We will play an important game in the Polish Cup quarter-final against Politechnika, and then come games in the Plus Liga and in the meantime the Challenge Cup. It is a pity Marcin Walinski got injured, he was doing very well. Whatever problems we have, we will give everything to win in all matches.
For more news from this competition click on Poland.