In the closing matches of the TAURON League 8th round, Grupa Azoty Chemik Police, BKS Bostik ZGO Bielsko-Biała, and PGE Rysice Rzeszów clinched significant victories.
Grupa Azoty Chemik Police team initially faced a setback in their match against Volley Wrocław, losing the first set. However, they bounced back remarkably, winning the next three sets (25-16, 25-21, 25-13) and securing a 3-1 victory. Key players for Chemik included Łukasik and Inneh-Varga, each contributing significantly.
- Chemik Police: Łukasik (16 points), Inneh-Varga (16 points), Korneluk (13 points)
- #VolleyWrocław: Szczurowska (17 points), Stronias (10 points), Lewandowska (8 points)
In another match, BKS Bostik ZGO Bielsko-Biała defeated KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-1. Despite a third-set resurgence from Bydgoszcz, Bielsko-Biała, led by MVP Paulina Damske, closed the match convincingly.
- KS Pałac Bydgoszcz: Sikorska (13 points), Nowakowska (12 points), Paluszkiewicz (9 points)
- BKS Bostik ZGO Bielsko-Biała: Damaske (16 points), Borowczak (9 points), Majkowska (7 points)
The closing match of the round saw PGE Rysice Rzeszów take on Grot Budowlani Łódź. Rzeszów dominated the first two sets, and despite a setback in the third, they closed the match with a decisive fourth-set win. Amanda Coneo, named MVP, played a pivotal role in Rzeszów’s 3-1 triumph.
- PGE Rysice Rzeszów: Orvosova (18 points), Coneo (17 points), Centka (14 points)
- Grot Budowlani Łódź: May (16 points), Bjelica (14 points), Mitrović (12 points)
TauronLiga – November 19
- Grupa Azoty Chemik Police vs. #VolleyWrocław 3-1 (20-25, 25-16, 25-21, 25-13)
- KS Pałac Bydgoszcz vs. BKS BOSTIK ZGO Bielsko-Biała 1-3 (20-25, 16-25, 25-17, 12-25)
- PGE Rysice Rzeszów vs. Grot Budowlani Łódź 3-1 (25-15, 25-15, 21-25, 25-14)