– Jakub Bednaruk: “It was important that the players get to know each other. Of course we practiced every morning, in the afternoon something else was planned. In this way, it turned out that our Serb – Nemanja Stefanovic plays great tennis, almost like Novak Djokovic (laughs). We started preparing and now we can train with full capacity.“
– What’s the plan for the next few weeks?
– “We don’t need to speak of hectoliters of sweat and hard work. I would like us first of all to work wisely. I am not an experienced coach, so I often consulted with the staff and the players, in order to use the preparatory period the best we can. Because the whole point here is not to “chase” players and make them throw up after every workout.“
– At this time staff consists of twelve players. Will there be more joining them?
– “I do not want to speculate and give away anything. As long as we do not have the signed contract, I won’t reveal anything.“
– And what is the potential of the already contracted players and this new team?
– “Almost the whole team is changed. First of all I have to see what will the chemistry be like in this team. Following the example of coach Radoslaw Panas – We need to have small goals. We want to enjoy our game and entertain the fans.“