He revealed his conditions to the Iranian Federation and is now waiting for the answer.
““First, they called me. After a long period, they contacted me once again. Now, I am waiting for them to see if they accept my suggestions or not. If we reach an initial agreement, I will go to Tehran to finalize the deal” stated Anastasi for Gazzeta dello Sport.
Check out Latest volleyball news.