Konstantinov admitted that he would like to talk with the Federation about that possibility, but firstly he needs a permit from the current club…
“Without the permit of Nizhny Novgorod talks with Bulgarian Volleyball federation just can not start. But, if club’s officials allow me to negotiate, then I will sit down with people from Federation. Yes, I have already received the call, but it was nothing concrete or official. Until the end of the week everything should be decided” said Konstantinov for Bulgarian media.
Also, you can leave your comment on WoVForum.
For more articles click on Latest news.