1. Start by stretching right after waking up. This will warm up your muscles for the day. Here are some stretches techniques:
– Stand with feet a little bit more than shoulder width apart. Roll your neck in a circle one way and then the other. Roll your shoulders back and then forward. Repeat with your arms.
– Sit on the floor and straighten your legs out in front of you while pointing your toes. Reach as far forward as you can. Flex your toes and repeat. You should stay leaning over for 10 seconds in point, then flex and repeat. Do that until you can hardly feel your legs.
– Now straddle your legs and point your toes. Reach for one leg and hold for 10 seconds. Repeat about ten times to each leg. Then flex your toes and reach for one leg and hold for 10 seconds. Repeat about 10 times.
– Try doing a split. Just go as far as you can. Its okay if you can’t go all the way down to the floor. Make sure you do both legs and continue to do it every day.
– Stand up on your toes and put your hands up towards sky. Now try to stretch your whole body like you are trying to touch the ceiling.
– Stand up and grab your foot on the bottom arch. Stretch your foot as far up as you can while holding it with your hand.
2. You should repeat each stretch before you go to bed and right after you wake up. Also you should get about 8-10 hours of sleep each night.
3. Eat a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and veggies. Stay away from caffeine (coffee, Coke, Sunkist etc.) Although caffeine doesn’t stunt your growth, it prevents sleep. Try to also stay away from chocolate and even decaf coffee as they still contain caffeine.
4. Sit up straight and exercise often. Go out for team sports.
5. Drink more water.
6. Sleep on a harder than usual surface, without a pillow. Make sure you are straight on your back.
Try stretches that include your spine, back, thighs and your neck.
Good posture straightens your spine, which may make you appear taller.
Drinking milk also gives your bones calcium which enables them to grow.
Remember to go outside a lot and exercise.
Stretch before exercise.
In general, stretching exercises work well because they help improve strength and posture.
Be sure that you carry out the stretches with proper form!
Don’t take pills to become taller. They will just make you sick.
Don’t get overly obsessed with getting taller.
You are fine the way you are! Your height makes you you and you just have to be you!
– Things You’ll Need:
A floor space
Bottle of water
For similar stories, click on Stretching