– You train with the first team of Delecta Bydgoszcz. How does it feel?
– Very good. Everything is done in a relaxed atmosphere, and working hard.
– For you it’s a new experience working with the senior team.
– Exactly so. Now I hope that I will spend a long time with the senior team and learn from my teammates.
– How are your first few weeks of preparation? What are your plans?
– We train very hard and solid, to the max. We give it all to play even better. This season will be even more difficult due to the fact that we will take part in European competitions. On August 24th we’re going to a camp, and in September there will be tournaments and friendly matches.
– What goals are placed in front of your team? To participate in an European competition is a new experience…
– We want to play as best as we can. We train very hard, which should translate into success in the coming season. Purpose of this is course, winning matches.
– What are your goals in the new season? A place in the 12 will be difficult, because you will compete with Piotr Lipinski and Michal Masny.
– I need to work on my fitness, motor activity – generally speaking. I want to improve the accuracy and precision. I do not think about it, how to “jump” among the twelve for the match. For me it’s a huge honor to work with such a great players such as Michal Masny and Piotr Lipinski.