To do this stretch:
– Lie on your back on a firm surface with the backs of your heels flat on the floor.
– Gently pull one knee up to your chest until you feel a stretch in your lower back.
– Bring the knee as close to your chest as comfortably possible.
– Keep the opposite leg relaxed in a comfortable position, either with your knee bent or with your leg extended.
– Hold for about 30 seconds.
– Switch legs and repeat.
Read more Stretching articles.
Check out our Physiotherapy section, every Monday a new story. Tomorrow read about How Kinesio Tape Works.