– Zenit won. The return match will be played in Moscow. Does the home court influece the game?
– Of course, it does. The public is able to create pressure on the opponent.
– The popularity of volleyball in Russia is growing – at the games between Zenit and Dinamo, arena is usually packed …
– It is. Now our championship is experiencing a “golden age”. Our clubs started to win European cups.
– On Wednesday, Zenit has shown nearly flawless volleyball. Can you stop them?
– Why not? We can defeat any team. Zenit is no exception. We didin’t play our best in Kazan. We will try to get to the “Golden set”.
– Your game depents on Sergey Grankin, he didn’t have a good game?
– Sergey wasn’t that bad. I am disappointed with the others – for example, Pavel Kruglov, who, as a real candidate for the national team, has no right to drop below a certain level.
I hope that in the second match the fans will not be ashamed. We can’t retreat.
Read more volleyball Interviews.
Check out our After sport’s career section, every Thursday a new story! Next time read about…