– With hindsight, how were you defeat by Cannet?
– They played a very good match. From our side, we were below our minimum. The result is normal since we had a non-match. We didn’t serve well. Our block-defense wasn’t working.
– After Cannes, Le Cannet is the second team to inflict a 3-0 loss to you this season.
– Yes, it pushed us to work harder. We know that nothing is guaranteed, we should not fall asleep. No game will be easy. We will have to fight more on the ground.
– Mulhouse recorded only six points out of twelve possible early this year. How do you explain this poor form?
– We had a lot of physical problems. We did not have our libero in every game. Anna Rybaczewski was injured and did not play the first games. She returned last weekend, she had not played for a month. We had a lot of injuries.
– How is the atmosphere in the locker room?
– It’s a good atmosphere. We know the capabilities and values of the team. Despite the defeats and the loss of points, we will always continue to fight.
– In what state of mind do you approach the game against Evreux?
– We will work even more this week because we do not want to undergo another disappointment. We will be even more motivated for this game.
– There are seven days left undil the end of the regular season, the slightest misstep could prove crucial in the race for play-offs …
– Yes of course, but for everyone it’s the same. We focus on our game and must manage physical problems of everyone. The championship is tight but it’s better, it gives a little more suspense.
For more volleyball news from this country click on France.