Here are five things you might not know about Maxwell Philip Holt.
- Basketball and baseball were his favorite sports when he was a kid. He also played soccer in high school.
- He started taking volleyball seriously after his club team, Cincinnati Attack, won at the Boys’ Junior National Championships in2004.
- He likes to play the guitar (check here)
- He is friends with former Cincinnati Reds closer (now with the New York Yankees) Aroldis Chapman.
- His younger brother, Sam, played volleyball at the Cal State Northridge, but left before his senior season to play for Italy’s Sir Safety Perugia, the same team Aaron Russell plays for.
To see more similar articles see our Did You Know? section.
To back in front page of news click on News.