On the official website, they announced what the candidate will be expected to exhibit:
– High level international indoor volleyball coaching experience and expertise, with a strong track record of success
– Strong leadership and communication skills in managing a national team in an intense high performance environment and the staff supporting the team, including sports performance and medical staff
– Personal qualities of integrity, adaptability, resilience, and athlete management and communication ability
– An understanding of the international volleyball environment as well as the Australian international volleyball context
– Experience in high performance athlete development and monitoring athletes both in the international team environment, and whilst engaged in their professional clubs.
The 2015 season will present both challenges and rewards for an experienced coach. It includes the World League (Group One), involving matches at home and away from May to July against Brazil, Italy and Serbia. The Asian Championships will follow the World League, which is an integral part of the Olympic qualification.
Finally, Australia may take part in the World Cup in Japan, aiming at direct Olympic qualification.
If you recognize yourself in this article, you should apply for job of Australian National Team head coach.
To back in front page of news click on News.
Also, you can leave your comment on WoVForum.
For more articles click on Latest news.