– What did you learn from sport and volleyball?
– First of all I learned humility, perseverance and hard work.
– What advice would you give to a beginning volleyball players?–
Not to give up when something goes wrong and to practice regularly. If one wants to achieve something they have to perform the same action uncountable number of times, even though it becomes tiring.
– What are the features of an excellent volleyball players?
– Being dynamic and well trained regarding the technical aspect. Furthermore, they have to be sociable and open for others. The reasons for these features are to make a player feel good in a team and be mentally strong. To undertake actions and responsibility for difficult situations on the court.
– Would you change anything in your volleyball career?
– I would pay more attention at the beginning of a sport career to stretching, regeneration and rest. When one is younger they do not pay attention to it. Afterwards, the results of not doing it occur and an injury may suddenly start. In my example it was the injury of the knee.
– What else would you be doing now if not playing volleyball?
– When I think about it, I believe it would be a different sport, because this is what I love. Once I used to train swimming, but I became bored with constant swimming from one wall to another. I think it would be a different team sport.
– Is there anything you do not like in yourself?
– I do not like the feeling when I do not want to do something. Then I remind myself that I do what I like and suddenly I forget being lazy and go on a training (laugh).
– What to you like in yourself?
– That I have so many amazing friends I can always count on.
– Is there any volleyball gift that would make you feel happy?
– Departure for the Olympic games would be a dream come true, as well as to win a medal. There is nothing wrong in being ambitious.